Open Science Ambassadors
The aim of this working group is to promote the main principles and key practices of Open Science among PhD candidates and early-career researchers.
- Promoting Open Science events, workshops and webinars around Europe.
- One of our former members will present her experience on Preprints in the DeiC webinar “Preprints – forskning her og nu”. Here: https://www.deic.dk/da/events/webinar-preprints
- We have started our collaboration with the Royal Danish Library regarding the promotion of Open Science in Denmark.
- We have started our collaboration with DeiC and Knowledge Exchange, a European partnership which works to enable Open Scholarship and improve infrastructure and services for higher education and research.
- We worked in collaboration with Eurodoc on the project “Mapping the Employment Conditions of Postdocs”.
- Meet our member Gergana Romanova, PhD candidate and Eurodoc Open Science Ambassador for Denmark: http://eurodoc.net/news/2020/gergana-romanova-denmark-there-are-enormous-advantages-for-young-scholars-who-embrace-open
- Participated in the International Open Access Week 2020.
Working Group MeMbers & Contact
Ana Lucía Cárdenas (Aarhus University), contact at analuc[at]psy.au.dk